gracecheung604 | write on time: Lunch at Joe Fortes

Monday, October 11, 2010

Lunch at Joe Fortes

I absolutely adore the Blue Plate Special over at Joe Fortes. It's a short skip away from my office, so it's ideal for me to meet people here for lunch. On a sunny day in the summer, I made plans to meet Kana for lunch. On Wednesdays, the Blue Plate Special that day was the caesar salad, grilled salmon and a slice of grilled garlic bread.
Each time I come here, it's plated differently. The last time I was here, the salad was all over the plate, and the grilled salmon was perched atop of it, with a the lemon wedge on top of it. The garlic bread was off to the side...I think they should have done it that way again...all the elements are still there, but the presentation made the dish look smaller than it actually was. Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...