gracecheung604 | write on time: 100 Days - Round 5

Saturday, October 02, 2010

100 Days - Round 5


So, one early Saturday morning, I recruited my stepdad to help me move a cabinet. The cabinet is taller than me...there was no way I could do it myself. Since he agreed to help, I decided to treat him to brunch.
Love the headphones over the DJ booth. I think that's new...and you can see a bit of the bar to the left of it. And the door to that magical kitchen, which cooks up the best food I've had in a long time!
Okay, although I didn't actually lift a finger to help with the move, I was starving. I don't remember the last time I was up and out of the house by 10 on a Saturday morning! Well, I do, but it has been a while.
A 5oz striploin steak on a bed of potato hash, along with two eggs (sunny side up), and toast. $17 to stuff my face silly. Hmm...can wait to burst those yolks and soak them up with the toast. 
My very own personal sized peanut butter. Yeah, there is strawberry jam already, but I felt like a PBJ. What can I say? I'm a pig.  
My stepdad deserved the best...he chose the Lobster and Crab Eggs Benny, also $17. Love the flair of the swirl of hollandaise.
Okay, due to the earliness of the hour, I totally didn't realize that it was the Lobster and Crab CAKE Eggs Benny. Instead of using an English Muffin, and then topping it with lobster and crabmeat...the folks of 100 days do it a little differently...Scroll down to see the in-depth look.
Do you know how hard it is to stop someone from eating after they slice open a poached egg? Well, I do!
And I further added to the torture by making him slice open the lobster and dungeness crab cake...
and they are not skimpy with the lobster...whoa.
My stepdad says this looks like Cher..haha.
100 Days on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...