gracecheung604 | write on time: Pho Comfort

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pho Comfort

In the past few weeks, the weather has turned decided colder in Vancouver. It was time for some Pho comfort. Having been closed for renovations a few weeks ago, it was nice that Song Huong reopened in time to satisfy my craving!
This place is always reliable, and one of the few places that actually serves the beef on the side. That's one of the reasons I keep coming back. I got tripe with mine too...my old reliable Pho tai sach. Yum!
Since it was lunch and since it's been a while since I've had Vietnamese food...I caved and got spring rolls too. I have to admit, the pho kicks the rolls ass...

Song Huong (Vancouver) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...