gracecheung604 | write on time: Losing my Virginity at Vera's Burger Shack

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Losing my Virginity at Vera's Burger Shack

After a day of rest, a friend decided to drag me out for sushi. Taisho was rammed, and as we walked back to her car, we spotted Vera's Burger on Main. She looked at me in horror when I said that I've never been. She said "you're a food blogger and you haven't been here? We're going now."
They look so innocent don't they?
Mine was The Power burger...still looks harmless...
The unveiling...
Whoa...I got a messy one...patty loaded with cheddar, fried onions and the usual fixings...
Oh, wait! Did I mention 'fried egg"!? Seriously, you put a fried egg on anything, and I'll probably eat it.
So that you can see it's messy goodness, I did an open faced shot for y'all.
She ordered the BBQ Burger...there was provolone, bacon, fried onions and of course, BBQ sauce.
We each had half of both burgers, but I have to admit...mine was messier! I could eat hers with my hands, easily. When I passed her mine, she took one look at it, one look at me, and then went inside (we were seated at the patio) and grabbed a knife and fork. She is so much smarter than me...haha. 
Vera's Burger Shack on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I love Vera's! Out of all the places I've been to, I think Vera's is #1

    After many attempts at eating the burger all together, I began eating it layer by layer until it's all gone. Probably the worst tactic ever but thats what I did since I was a kid.

    Next time I will try this fork and knife technique.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...