gracecheung604 | write on time: Day 4

Saturday, August 25, 1990

Day 4

Day Four
Weight: X-3
So as you can imagine, I was a little disappointed at having gained some of the lost water weight back, but that is to be expected. Your body does like to be at a certain equilibrium afterall. So back to the office today and again, didn't feel too hungry. I did bring my leftover broccoli as a snack. I ended up eating the whole thing by about noon. 
Just took my vitamins and drank a lot of water. After work, I headed over to B's and instead of just sitting around and "not-eating", he decided we should go for a drive to take my mind off "not-eating". So we went to Bellingham, hit the Best Buy because nothing takes my mind off food like tech toys. On the way there and back, yes, you guessed it, I had another Oatmeal Raisin bar (I think I'm addicted to the taste and texture). 
I came home with two styluses (and with any luck, I will never have to touch my iPad again). We also took a stroll through Costco before leaving, but I stuck by the book section and all was okay.
As a gesture of supreme understanding, B hadn't eaten at all in front of me. So as a cheat, we headed to Milestones where I would have "a big glass of zinfandel" and he would eat a little something so as not to faint. Ahhh...it was my fermented liquefied fruit serving. At least we didn't got to Earls or Cactus Club, that would have been by undoing...you can't expect me to just sit there when wings or ribs are on the table, can you?! Good thing we were at Milestones, so I didn't feel the need to eat anymore that night, but I do have to admit, the alcohol hits you a lot faster on an almost empty stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...