gracecheung604 | write on time: Pizza Hut - home of the stuffed crust!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pizza Hut - home of the stuffed crust!

I don't care what you say about thin-crust versus deep dish pizzas, but sometimes, I just have to go for a pie that brings back memories of my childhood. Growing up with a mom that wasn't (and isn't still) the best cook, we ordered pizzas a lot!
Since we had B's son with us, we started off with a plain cheese pizza for him. I don't know about you, but the bubbly cheese on this looks pretty good...Not that I would steal food from a child, but I was tempted...
For us adults, we indulged in the Supreme Pizza. As their menu says, when what you crave is everything, this pizza is for you. Packed with pepperoni, sausage, and ground beef for the meat lover you, there are also green peppers, sliced mushrooms, and red onions. Top it all with mozzarella and color me happy, Supremely Happy!
Oh, and did I forget to mention...we got it with Stuffed Crust? That's where they put cheese inside the crust so that you get some ooey-ness even at the last bite. To be honest though, I eat this slice from the crust in, the cheese is that good. What do you do when faced with a stuffed crust pizza? 

Pizza Hut (Royal Square Mall) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...