gracecheung604 | write on time: Keg Thurlow - steak salad

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Keg Thurlow - steak salad

Keg Steakhouse and Bar - Thurlow on Urbanspoon
One of the best salads I've had in a long time - probably because it was loaded with STEAK! I went to the Keg last year with some co-workers for lunch and I didn't feel like something heavy (French onion soup and a Beef Dip are my go-tos) so I tried something different. 


I decided to go for the Steak Salad - and oh my goodness...when you order a salad and they ask you how you want your steak done? The Best! As you can see, medium rare is what I asked for. 
The chunks of steak are abundant and the bed of salad makes you feel quick healthy. Best of both worlds! 
One my of dining companions got their open faced steak sandwich with a pile of gravy...yeah, that looked good too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...