gracecheung604 | write on time

Friday, August 07, 2009

Long day at work today. And had smokes but no lighter...so what does one do? Well, bum a light usually. But it's only the start of the weekend, so I figured I should buy one, since I had change on me. And would you believe...they ID'ed me - even though I was only getting a lighter...not ciggies? How old do you have to be to buy a lighter??
Anyways, after that I treated myself to a manicure/pedicure after work. Walked to a salon on Robson, just past Bute. I really like those massage chairs with the feet soakers...wonder how much they cost?
After that, a friend's birthday party brought me to Yaletown. Clearly I didn't think this through or else I would have just gone to one in Y-town, or one of the many I walked past on my way to Yaletown. Oh well, I could use the exercise!
Had a quick (but filling) dinner at Earl's and then off to Goldfish for the party. Several martinis and a bottle of vino later, I found myself having some truly weird conversations. Gee, I think it's time to head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...