gracecheung604 | write on time: Frantic Friday

Friday, August 21, 2009

Frantic Friday

Rejoice! It's meat day! Grabbed my pack of roast beef and decided to munch all day on it. Funny thing about roast beef...it doesn't ever taste as salty as you expect it to. After work, I went and chilled at home for bit, just to enjoy the time at home without fretting about diets, work and etc.
Went to Ikea to pick up some more boxes, and the plan was to get some patio furniture, but that didn't really happen, since I hadn't properly measured out my patio. Did get some planters and another light though, forgot the lightbulbs though...so stupid! Other than that, I don't remember much of that night, in fact, can't even remember if I ate dinner or not? I'm inclined to think I missed it...because those three steaks I bought on Thursday were still there on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...