gracecheung604 | write on time: Terrific Tuesday

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Terrific Tuesday

Had a super busy but awesome day at work...feeling very productive there. Came home and didn't have to cook as I am heading out with my parents for dinner tonight!
They are coming over to review my lighting options (hilarious when you think that it's only a small box, less than 700 square feet), but it is what it is. Looks like all the lights, track, and dimmers that I want to get will be about $700...if I spend a bit more, maybe I could even qualify for the Homeowners' rebate...There's a thought.
Dinner at Cactus was fantastic...except we were served by the over-made-up girl from when I went last Wednesday, seriously scared that the mascara is going to flake off in my food! Made them order mini-burgers (perfect for three people), a salad and dry ribs. Still not enough, so we topped it all off with a spinach dip...yummy.
Came home and made it an early night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...