gracecheung604 | write on time: Shopping Saturday

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Shopping Saturday

Had decided early last night that I needed to satisfy my BBQ Duck craving...headed to Congee Noodle House, and satisfied it! YUMMY!! Also went to T&T and bought myself enough meat to last a month...chicken wings, chicken thighs, chicken gizzards, chicken hearts, (and before you think I have some misguided grudge against chickens), pork short ribs, and quails. Now that I am home, I realized I should have bought some Shitake mushrooms and even some ground beef. Oh well...I will remember when I am back there, I'm sure.
Stayed home again and made my Soy Sauce Chicken with hearts, gizzards and wings, Super Yummy!
Fell asleep watching TNG...bliss...except bad kink in neck now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...