gracecheung604 | write on time: Lent: Day 5

Monday, March 02, 2009

Lent: Day 5

First day of work! Been a few months coming, but so worth it. I took the Skytrain and had a pretty smooth ride. No need to change trains and got a seat so I can read!
The people seem friendly and I'm learning lots! My department head took two of us out for lunch and we had a great time. We went to Mosaic, where I had my Caesar Salad, and a lot of water. The salad came with anchovies, which were allowed, but I declined to add chicken to it, staving off another meat-addled meal.
I came home and had an awesome Shrimp and Ikura Salad for dinner, along with the rest of my salmon heads from last night. What a wonderful way to end the day! Also sipping a little bit of wine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...