gracecheung604 | write on time: Lent: Day 24

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lent: Day 24

I woke up this morning feeling fairly refreshed! Although I was still waking up in the middle of the night, I noticed that I could fall back asleep! So instead of being up for two 1-hour stretches, it was more like five 5-minute stretches! Definitely an improvement! And I could fall asleep so easily too, no more anxiety attacks over not being able to sleep, what a contradiction! Felt really refreshed! What a relief!!
Part II - chilled out and had some steamed fish for dinner...also made some salad rolls too. Watched a really good episode of Criminal Minds too, and then a rather confusing episode of CSI, followed by boring banter. An evening that would have been perfect if I went to bed a 10pm, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...