gracecheung604 | write on time: TV Thursday

Thursday, March 04, 2010

TV Thursday

Cooking afterwork! Started my 7.30-3.30 shift today! Handing out after work with a friend to make Loh Bak Goh. Shredding daikon and mixing in rice flour, it was pretty easy!
I like making stuff from scratch but I really do hate cleaning up…sometimes, it's just easier to go and buy it. But there is a sense of accomplishment that comes with doing it. And since I was making it on my own, I could make it meatless (without the chinese sausage), and I can actually indulge in this treat before Easter!
Watched my very first full episode of Survivor (not of this season, I mean first ever) and I was a little hooked. Must remind myself to stay away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...