gracecheung604 | write on time: RN74 in Seattle - Happy Hour

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

RN74 in Seattle - Happy Hour

One of the things I love about the States is the many places that offer a Happy Hour Menu. IMG_1915 We were staying close to this restaurant so we decided to pop in and give it a try. I liked the casual decor as well as the fun coasters, plate settings and menus too. IMG_1917 The first thing I had was the Black Truffle Popcorn, and the aroma was heavenly. The oil was gently tossed with the popcorn to avoid sogginess in places and barely there flavours in others. These Rosemary Steak Bites were good, quite tender and medium rare. I found them a touch oily though, leaving a not-so-nice stain on my wine glass. IMG_1919 And who can say no to Deep Fried Cheese? Actual balls of cheese, battered and deep-fried served with a vat of ketchup. There were really gooey when they arrived, so be sure to eat these first before they become firm balls of semi-hard cheese. 

A few of the items I had here are not on their current menu, but I'm hoping some things will be back.

Take note:


  • Get a Shot and a Beer for $5.74.
  • Happy Hour is Saturday, 4-6pm.
  • Truffle Popcorn is only $3!

RN74 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...