- A bacon double cheeseburger that flew with me from YVR airport
- Instant Noodles with Spam and a fried egg (fried in Spam fat) servede with a side of bacon and tater tots. Strange combo, yes, but it works.
- A beautiful sunset wedding followed by amazing food.
- Brunch at Longhi's and the waiter with mad skills with the glasses.
- The first of two visits to the MacDonalds in search of Spam, we failed on the first try, thus the second attempt later.
- Luau: AYCE: poke, marinated octopus, salmon, and the pig!
- CJ Comfort Food boasting the best Maui Onion Gravy on their Loco Moco
- Shaved ice from Ululani, where we found a Boston hockey fan!
- Birthday BBQ at the hotel
- Cane and Taro, for more Loco Moco (seafood and traditional), SaiMin and a Deep Fried French Toast Sandwich, ugh.
- Army of Spam Musubi discovered, photographed and devoured lovingly.
- Duke's - round one, dinner of ribs so tender you don't need a knife and seafood risotto, eaten steps away from the ocean
- MacDonalds, second visit, Spam discovered! Traditional Deluxe Breakfast, who needs pancakes? Oh, and yes the infamous Saimin.
- Duke's - round two, lunch of calamari and chicken a rib Mixed Plate.
- Shaved ice - new flavours.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Placeholder - Reminder - Self-Nagging
Must blog about the delicious food I had while I was in Maui last week (May 15-21).